30 Before 30
I saw my friend did this, and I thought it was a great idea, so... I have decided to pick 30 things I would like to accomplish before I turn 30. And, let's face it, that's right around the corner!! I will attempt to update this list with completion dates and details as I go!
1. Skydive indoors
2. Spend 1 hour on the elliptical machine – and not die!
3. Make 4 quilts
4. Wear a bikini in public – and feel fabulous doing it!
5. Have a business plan to open our wedding business
6. Make every birthday gift for 1 year
Visit my cousins in Canada Absolutely done!! And WWIII did not break out!
8. Paint every room in our house (minus the pantry and closets)
9. Throw a costume or dress-up party
10. Take a vacation with my hubby
11. Create a cookbook of our favorite recipes
12. Organize all my craft patterns and DIY tutorials
13. Go horseback riding
14. Invest in our children’s’ future
15. Make a rug
16. Turn my bedroom into a sanctuary
17. Read a book on having a good marriage, raising a daughter, and raising a son
18. Take our kids to Disney
Get a tattoo Got it! A memorial to my BFF Krystle! (RIP sweet girl!)
20. Visit the Olympic Peninsula Rainforest
21. Learn to ride a motorcycle
22. Ride a horse or a scooter on a beach
23. Learn to make candles or soap
24. Sell something I’ve made on Etsy.com
25. Wine Taste Washington wineries – at least 4 wineries
26. Pay-off all our debt – mortgage and a car loan would be okay
Raise our kids to give back – a giving tree, etc. Christmas 2011 & 2012
28. Ride a Segway
29. Build/Restore a piece of furniture
30. Operation Clutter Detox- my mission to declutter our home and free us from “stuff”!